summer fun...

It's hard to believe that it is almost July. The term "time flies" takes on new meaning when you have kids. In less than 30 days, we will be celebrating my babies' birthday. Eva will be 1 and Teo will be 3! I've spent the past couple months brainstorming about what to do for their party. Since they share a birthday, it makes sense for them to share a party (at least for the first few years)... Felipe is all about making it special for Teo this year because he will be three, and this is the first year that he REALLY gets the whole concept behind birthday's. And I want to make it super special for Eva because you only turn 1 once, right? Well - I suppose you only turn any age once, but 1 is special. Stay tuned for birthday postings in the near future!
So, some of the stuff that's been keeping me too busy to blog this summer includes:
City Fun - visiting the ATL Aquarium, Centennial Park

Wedding Fun - one in beautiful Savannah GA. We actually stayed at the beach in Tybee Island. It was fun, but super busy. This was Eva's first beach trip and we only got to the beach one of the days. The other wedding was in Ohio - the last of my cousins was married off :) and I had the privledge of being a bridesmaid.Chicago Fun - I took the kids with my parents on a road-trip to Chi-town for my nieces christening. Keara is precious and we were all happy to be there for that special time :) This was also the first time that my brother met Eva. The kids were pretty good in the car too - which made for happy traveling for everyone!
Teo had his first boating experience this summer when we went on the lake with some of Felipe's friends. He was a little wary at first, but it didn't take him long to love it.

Pool days are a favorite and are always fun - Eva and Teo both LOVE the pool, and I got my first sunburn in about 4 years :(



Its on our list to make it to the Zoo this summer and I want to take the kids berry picking too. Hopefully, we'll get around to that in the next few weeks or so.

Welp, that's about all for now! July 4th is this weekend, soooooo HAPPY 4TH!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all your pics and we are really looking forward to the birthday party!!!

    ReplyDelete